6 summer care tips to keep your Air Conditioner in good condition
Air conditioner can make our lives much easier, but it needs proper care and regular servicing so that it provides optimum performance. If your air conditioner has undergone severe weather conditions, professional cleaning is a must after each season.
You can always hire technicians from the AC servicing companies like Residential AC Repair Lake Worth, as they provide professional AC cleaning and repairing services.
Here are a few tips on how you can take care of your appliance well-
1. It is important to check for any physical damages like deformed or flattened coils and plates. You can hire a professional technician to fix it, but the detection of any damage must be urgently addressed.
2. Try to clean up the dust from the coil and the filter. You can check the manual and open the filters easily. If they are reusable, wash them with running water, or use a brush to scrub off the debris. If the dirt is stubborn, seek professional help. If they are disposable, replace them monthly.
3. Check the cords and wires for any scratches or physical damages. A broken cord or a wire must be replaced immediately, as it may cause safety issues, especially if you have kids and pets at home.
4. Make sure to use a medium pressured hose to clean your appliance, as high pressured ones might damage the fragile and tiny parts.
5. Once cleaned and repaired, make sure to keep it on for 30 minutes to check the cooling.
6. If you feel the cooling is not as good as it should be, make sure to get your AC unit checked professionally for any coolant leakage. If it takes more time to cool the room, it may accentuate the energy bills too.
If you’re searching for professional AC repair services, consider hiring technicians from Residential AC Repair Lake Worth to keep your appliance in a good working condition.